Wednesday, October 14, 2009

woke up at 11am, vacuumed the floor..
prepared then off to hub's coffeebean to meet raymond..
chatted for quite sometime..
and he asked me to accompany him to NTUC to get his picnic stuffs..
as he is meeting his friends for picnic after that..
kayfong came to find us..
they chatted awhile also..
then walked raymond to mrt station..
and we saw kaizhow underpass, kayfong chatted with him awhile..
left and took bus 265 to amk BotakJones for lunch..
surprised dear at his workplace..
he was so shocked to see kayfong and me..
had brunch, nicholas DIDI came after that..
aftermath, bused to hub..
yay! my stickerstamp pay is in..
and realised that the watch raymond gave me was abit dirty..
brought over to H2 Hub to ask the person to clean for me..
and saw the price of the watch, i was uber shocked about it..

dearest F2 brother, thanks so much for making time to meet me..
and of course thanks for the present too..
i am really really happy..
and dun worry k ? i will like the present de..
meetup soon! all the best in army k ?
takecare (:

No comments: