Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i set alarm at 12pm..
but i woke up at 1130am, feeling very very tired..
called dear, then he asked me to go back to slp..
i tried but i cant, so woke up..
bathed and prepared then met dear..
decided to have subway for brunch but amk hub is packed..
so decided to have it at marina square...
instead, went to funan IT mall for my laptop servicing first..
walked over to marina square for our late brunch..
ater that, walked to esplande's bus stop..
took 133 back to amk, i slept almost the whole trip..
i dunno why i am so tired after the pulau ubin trip ytd..
dear went to work, i went home and slp again..
was supposed to go view house but was cancelled..

thanks dear for the jelly (:
i love it so much <3
and also thanks everyone that cared for me after i injured ytd..
esp dear, esther and bryant for helping me clean my wound (:

No comments: