Monday, October 12, 2009

esther smsed me in the morning telling me that she didnt go to school..
so we met 1 hour earlier at bishan..
settled down for brunch at Junction 8 food court..
after that, took bus 59 all the way to change village terminal..
then went to changi ferry terminal to take the ferry over t pulau ubin..
$2.50 per person per ride to and fro..
yay! reached pulau ubin and we walked around before we rent our bike..
cycled around and half way through, it was raining and the road was slippery and i fell down ):
i lie flat on the ground..
my knees and hand were so painful and it bleed..
back to the nearest shelter..
dear and bryant helped me to clean my wound, thanks (:
stopped for agar agar made by bryant too.. thanks again (:
then we continued cycling, about 6pm, we were tired and we cycled all the way back..
returned the bike and took ferry back to changi village..
had our delicious dinner at ubin first stop restaurant..
bused back to bishan, bought my bandage then we trained back..
but you know what ? dear and i got into the train and the door close..
dear tried to open but cant, so funny of him la..
so we went home 1st coz esther asked us not to wait for them..
dear sent me home..

sad to say, i cant joined my poly clique for outing tml..
as i have to be home by 5 to accompany my mum to view houses..
i didnt want to accompany her..
she always say if she like that she will consider buying..
then what for she needs my help and accompany..
i really dun wish to move away from amk..
coz i will miss meeting my boyfriend, girlfriends and friends at amk..
pls! i really dun wan to move!

No comments: