Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ytd was the 1st day of school and start of semester 2!
had digital media and design for 3 hours..
a module to learn more about photoshop..
had 2 hours of lunch break..
koufu for brunch with my clique..
C maths for 2 hours and school ends at 4pm..
the time pass very fast ytd..
after school, central with cheryl, yuanhui, junhao and vincent..
they wanted to play pool..
but too ex, so went hub..
didnt know wad to do, so slacked at mac..
we did our C maths hw, then homed..
mum was out for dinner with friends..
leaving me alone at home..

today, was so tired to wake up..
only had 6 hours of sleep..
and started school at 8am, 1st lesson was French..
a very new language and module for me..
was somehow fun for the 1st lesson..
lesson computer organisation and system was way so boring..
aftermath was our lunch break..
tom yam la mian for lunch..
then it was my favourite module again..
C maths lecture then school ends at 3pm..
homed after school and rest for about an hour plus, then went to meet dear..
over to his place, he helped me with downloading of CS4..
called Fujitsu but it still cant be done..
i did my C maths hw, dear did his hw too..
chit-chatted alot together..
dear sent me home at 9 plus..
and before leaving his house, dear's mum asked me to go over his place often when i am free..
left and i just couldn't stop myself from laughing coz of dear's mum expression..
home and dear chatted with me and told me wad his dad says..
KeeSoon ♥ says:
my dad just come back buy crab and alot of hao lian... then he ask me whre are you... i say u went home.. then he say he bought it specially for you..
ANNA ♥ says:
okokays! shocked to hear that.. and touched too (:
and dear told me that his parents ask more about me too..
they also disturbed dear..
such a cute family (:

No comments: