Monday, October 26, 2009


my dear came to my doorstep this morning before he went to school..
passed me the cookies he've made on sat for me and also breakfast..
my dearest boy spent 3 long hours baking all this for me..
i am so touched, thanks dear (:
back to sleep till 1040am..
didnt go school today because was having o level english..
prepared and met esther, brunch at Mos Burger..
waited for alicia, then walked over to Deyi Sec..
paper 1 and 2 till 540pm..
overall, the paper was alright..
and i hope i could at least get a C6 this time, though i dun have confidence..
central with alicia, then back to her house..
waited for mum's call..
central for dinner with mum, and mum bought my contact lens solution for me..
brought prawn and fish crackers home too..
back home at 930pm..
bath and am using com here now..
going to sleep soon, coz i am having lessons at 8am tml..
nights people!

No comments: