Friday, October 2, 2009

dear came over to my house this morning to pass me the ice cream mooncake..
was so happy..
prepared, went amk central's POSB..
then slacked at void deck and waited for esther's call..
board the same bus 76 as esther..
marine parade, accompanied esther to BotakJones to find her collegue..
but he wasnt there..
so we went to the shopping centre nearby for brunch at pastamania..
aftermath, shopped around..
we bought tops from cottonon as it was having sales..
bought my bangles too..
bused to serangoon BotakJones..
gave dear a surprise, and he was really tricked by my sms before that..
played bubble balloon..
530pm, dear sent me to bus stop..
central to top up my ezlink card then home for dinner..

brother's booking out tml (:
and i am going for my haircut tml too (:
still thinking how short should i cut ? lols!

No comments: