Saturday, January 24, 2009

ytd, met up with kayfong 1st..
he accompanied me for lunch this time round..
after which, went up to kpool..
he was so worried there's no more table la..
he started playing himself 1st again..
nicholas DIDI came..
its such a long time since i last saw him la..
kinda miss him and his craps..
they played then alicia and shermaine came after that..
nicholas DIDI played for a few rounds then he left with shermaine..
alicia played with kayfong..
left there at about 5pm..
both of them accompanied me to trim my eyebrow..
and also get my stuffs..
accompanied kayfong to bus stop..
then alicia suddenly want to eat the fish beehoon opp school..
bused there and met qiaohui..
alicia's house for tv..
dinner late at 9pm..
mum came to fetch me at 10pm..

today was my last day of work in January and also amk hub..
and i haven had my february schedule la..
whats this ?
unlike during in the december, they rush me for my schedule la..
might either be working lesser if not none..
i might go for job hunting after chinese new year if i still dun have my schedule..
beeying bought Long John Silver for me today..
we ate together at my pushcart..
that was like my 1st meal of the day at 5 plus la..
she went home after that..
then i worked till 10pm then home..
i am so looking forward to CNY now..
ang baos coming my way..

i am so missing all my girlfriends now..
we seldom meet up all together now..
coz all of us are busy working..
but we are going to meet up for CNY belated reunion together right ? girls..
seeyou girls soon..
takecare!

No comments: