Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reunion Dinner
woke up early..
accompanied my mum over to temple to pray to my grandparents and father..
back home for lunch..
then had a short nap..
woke up at 5pm..
reunion dinner was ready by 6pm..
after dinner, help my mum to prepare the ang baos..

Happy Moo Year 2009!
初一
gathered at 2nd uncle's house this year..
every family prepared 2 dishes there..
only my 1st aunt is not there this year..
i also dunno why..
the adults lao yu sheng, had lunch..
chit chatted with all my cousins and played with my nephews..
so happy to see my nephews..
played so much with them, both of them are just so adorable..
and sad to say, this year xiuwen jie did not join us..
she was with her husband..
we left at about 2pm..
went over to pray my grandparents..
the temple were filled with so many people..
then to grandaunt house and finally cousin's grandma house..
ang bao this year was so much lesser than the years before..

My Family (:
see OscarLimJiaLe & OswynLimJiaJun's pose..Oswyn love to pose with his mouth like that..
Only about one-third of the cousins..
so candid, playing with OswynLimJiaJun..
now he will come forward to me, not like last time le..

初二
went over to god mum's place..
then to woodlands, 1st uncle house..
all my nephews and nieces were there..
played with them..
blackjack with relatives..
and Oswyn is sitting next to me when i was playing..
so i didnt lose..
he is my lucky star..
same routine to same old people's house to bai nian every year..
grandparents siblings house..
and lastly, went wanlin's house..
backed home at 10pm..

初三
woke up, called zhaojie MEI..
but no answer la..
kept calling till she answer..
prepared, went over to Yanjun's house..
woke them up..
they washed up, then i accompanied zhaojie MEI home..
she prepared, her dad drove us back to yanjun's house..
had buffet then i left at about 6pm..
actually zhaojie MEI was supposed to come over to my place..
but she've got a sudden family dinner with her relatives..
back to amk, kpool to look for nicholas DIDI and kayfong..
they came over to my place..
steamboat for dinner..
then alicia, edmund, wayner and jamesy came..
played blackjack..
edmund, wayner and jamesy left then keith and kaizhow came..
majhong and blackjack..
i won money this time round..
actually all of them wanted to stay over..
but ended up, everyone left at 5 plus..
so i went to slp..


初四
woke up in the afternoon..
but still very tired..
cooked maggie mee and have it for brunch..
was chatting with my cousins..
and peiying jie thought of going kbox..
but it was very ex today..
so i suggested for movie and dinner..
met with yulin jie, xiuwen jie and peiying jie at ps after their work..
KFC for dinner..
peiying jie treated me..
watched ' love matters'..
i can say its really a very very funny and nice show..
shall rate it 4.5 out of 5 stars..
after movie, trained home with cousins..

No comments: