Thursday, January 8, 2009

met up with kaizhow earlier..
but i was abit late..
went to walk around to look for hair spray..
but didnt get it..
went NTUC and i decided to develop photos which i have jus uploaded before going out..
but my memory card went wrong..
didnt managed to open up..
so i panicked..
i told kaizhow i wan to go ask about it..
it was 12pm, kaizhow accompanied me to nearby my house de HP shop to ask..
back to hub to meet jiahui, daryl, jason and jianan..
daryl and jason had their lunch at subway..
kaizhow, jianan and i had our lunch at foodcourt, but they accompanied us..
after tat, bused to ngee ann poly 1st..
saw donovan and manfred, they joined us..
then saw zhaojie MEI, yanjun and their friends..
walked around, viewing the courses..
2nd, went singapore poly for only like half an hour..
saw wanfong and co.
after that, we trained to nanyang poly..
reached there only at 530pm..
walked awhile, then to the food court..
rest, chatted and some left..
only left me, kaizhow and jiahui..
met koen, he passed me the gift he bought for me at hongkong..
though the watch looks kiddy, but i will wear it..
thankyou koen!
saw donovan and co. outside nyp..
walked tgt to amk hub..
they left, so kaizhow and i went to have our dinner at big s11..
chatted, went to get the black spray then he accompanied me to get my stuff..
then i went home..
while he went to meet his friend..

No comments: