Sunday, January 18, 2009

FRIDAY
met up with alicia..
haven had lunch, so bought bubble tea at hub..
didnt know where to go..
so alicia say she've got free movie tickets at GV..
so we bused to Bishan as we wanted to go there but not so early..
had no nice movie so didnt watch and so walked to arcade..
something happened, try to solve it..
after which, alicia accompanied me to buy all my things..
evening time, walked over to TPY Botak Jones..
gave esther a surprise, i think she was shocked we went..
we missed her so much la, so long nvr see her liao..
so sad, siaotong and beeying couldnt join us..
we shared a set meal and bought chicken wings..
she walked pass and we chatted..
left at about 8 plus..
alicia accompanied me back to amk to buy bags..
bought 1 for myself and 1 for my mum..
its the same, jus of the different size..
see! i am so good, i bought her a watch and bag when i am out..


worked today after 5 days of off..
didnt have the feeling to work..
of course i have too, coz i have been spending more than $200 for the past few days..
i have to faster earn back my money..
i have more things to get soon too!
woke up early as usual..
prepared then off to work..
as usual, i have many friends who came to find me..
sales was alright as well..
home after work..

No comments: