Saturday, January 3, 2009

work for like 3 hours ytd..
adelina, my work fren called suddenly and told me that there's many customers..
she cant cope and so asked me down to help..
work from 3pm to 6pm..
went home, nap then late dinner..
then went back to slp at 12 plus 1..
wake up, then went work again..
zhaojie MEI came to look for me with one of her primary school friend..
left and say might come back after that..
and guess wad? she really came back at about 1pm..
was kinda busy at that time..
and she helped me out..
she took order for me, serve customers and all..
finally, at 4 plus, there was no customers..
and i was able to have my 1st meal together with zhaojie MEI..
and she was really a real great sis la, she accompanied me from 1pm till 8pm..
thankyou so much, zhaojie MEI!
she asked me to ask her there when i am working again..
coz she feels so bored at home..
she told me she enjoys helping me out too..
only had 1 meal and was damn hungry when i reach home..
ate 2 slice of bread then used com and went to slp at 1am..

No comments: