Monday, January 5, 2009

i stayed at home the whole day..
it was like the 1st time i am home the whole day in this holiday..
at least, i managed to stay home..
one reason was because, i was sick..
woke up with bad sore throat, flu and headache..
felt bad and wanted to get back to slp..
but my manager called me early in the morning..
the 1st time i didnt wan to answer..
i dunno why, everytime i am off and he nvr fails to call my at 11am..
so irritating la..
wanted to get back to slp but he called again..
jus because i forgot to cfm somethings with him and so he called..
cant get back to slp..
woke up, packed my room..
then cook my lunch myself..
watch show in the com..
and was really feeling very terrible, so went for nap..
woke up at 8p..
had dinner then watched tv and slacked..
meeting siaotong tml for shopping (:

Esther,
Bon Voayge to you!
Hope u enjoy the trip to Japan!
Take great care there..
seeyou real soon after u're back (:
misses, loves (:

No comments: