Wednesday, November 11, 2009

wednesdays are always a short day for me..
lessons starts at 10am and ends at 2pm..
but no break in between..
vincent found a link of webcam with the same webcam choice as a macbook..
so tried out in lectures..
C and C thinking lecture, 2 more weeks to deadline..
and we haven been doing much..
more upcoming lab tests and presentations in week 5 and 6..
bored to the max man!
after school, met dear outside school's shopping arcade..
lovely was there waiting for his friends too..
dear and i walked to amk, packed our lunch to his house..
bought bubble tea and tako ball for his brothers too..
dear helped me to correct my error in my java work..
yay! and my c maths quiz is done too..
home after that, nap for about 2 hours..
dear went for his final theory exam, and guess wad ?
he passed, so happy for him (:

No comments: