Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy 6th Month Anniversary!
DMD lab lesson was such a bore..
i didnt really listen coz i have already finish my lab test last week..
then was lunch break..
went koufu, cant find any seats so went to tabao at south canteen..
then went outside lecture hall to eat..
Cmaths 1 lecture then home straight after school..
rest and waited for dear to finish school..
met him at central, dinner at LongJohnSilver..
over to drive thru mac for studies..
studied for my Cmaths test tml..
and my dearest boy gave me questions to test me..
i did some careless mistakes..
hope i wont repeat them tml..
good luck to me!
walked with dear to his house..
while walking, dear kept laughing and i dunno why..
waited for him downstairs as he went up to get me the jelly his dad bought back from malaysia ytd..
thanks so much!
and he nvr failed to give me surprises..
a present for our 6th month anniversary..
was very very very very happy to receive it..
though i already asked him not to buy..
now, i know why he kept laughing..
coz he said he cant control, coz he wanted so much to tell me earlier on..
dear walked me home..

6 months seems kinda fast for both us..
good and bad times together..
but being together with you was really my pleasure..
Thanks for everything you've given me..
and lastly, the surprises u nvr fail to give me..
nvr ending thankyou to my dearest boy (:
ILoveYou ♥


No comments: