Wednesday, November 18, 2009

was almost going to be late again today..
waited for the bus for like 20 mins..
reached school at 1oam sharp..
DMD lecture and i was busy using my laptop playing bejeweled..
programming lesson was so bored..
coz i am having a lab test in week 8, which is 9 Dec 2009..
and its my brother's POP..
i so want to go there, and so now i can only hope that my brother's POP is in the afternoon..
after school, nicholas DIDI was so nice to walk over to the entrance of my school..
and he brought along his DSLR that he just bought..
bused over to amk, had lunch at foodcourt..
and nicholas DIDI treated me..
mac to slack, chat and of course use his DSLR to take photos..
KOI cafe, treated him..
and he left to meet shermaine, i went up to nebo to meet dear..
it was raining so heavily, so bused to dear's house..
did my comm skills speech then home at 6pm..
mum came home to cook me dinner..

No comments: