Tuesday, November 3, 2009

i suddenly got the urge to blog..
haven been blogging for the past 2 days..
had french lesson in the early morning..
and i realised its getting more and more difficult to pronounce..
lunched at south canteen..
school's food is getting more and more boring..
c maths lecture after that, we had our c maths small test too..
i guess i couldnt get my full 5% le..
coz mayb i have 1 question that is wrong..
hopefully i get full marks..
after school, home for my nap..

why do girls always get to talked bad about ?
i dun understand why..
people know that my dad is not around and therefore bully her..
whats the hell is this ? so what if my mum is the only woman working there..
only woman means only target to go ?
such a fck life for me and my mum..
hates school life now!

No comments: