Thursday, November 19, 2009

communication skills in the 1st lesson..
and you know wad ? i am the 2nd to present..
my presentation was overall alright..
just that i tend to speak very very fast during presentations..
and i was so nervous that i move my leg alittle..
but overall, my lecturer says that my presentation was good..
and my friend happen to peep and saw my marks..
i scored 18/25, it was alright..
hope to do better in the future's presentation..
database mock test was a disaster for me..
didnt really understand and i am having database lab test next week..
hope to just get a pass..
early dismissal for database lecture, waited for mum to come fetch me..
raining so heavily and am wearing heels..
so am so lazy to walk to bus stop..
home, nap for like an hour then dinner..
brother just called back, he's booking out tml (:

No comments: