Monday, March 30, 2009

worked with eileen ytd..
she did opening and i went at 12pm..
set alarm at 10am, off it and went back to slp till 1045am..
woke up in shocked to see the time..
faster prepare and thought that i will be late..
still, i went to central to buy my hp cover..
and i wasnt late at all but 10 mins earlier..
sales was very good..
we did hit my boss's target..
and i bet she will be very happy..
wanted to close shop once we hit 500..
but yet, more customers came..
so went off at like 10pm..

worked with shirley today..
i went at 12pm today too..
sales was just alright today..
but counted good le..
daryl called me when i was at lvl 3 walking helping friends finding smth..
i was shocked, he say he's at J8..
met him, walked back to workplace..
then he chatted awhile with me there..
after tat, beeying came to find me at 4 plus..
she accompanied for me for my late lunch..
accompanied her to buy things then back to work..
while she went home..
i work till 930pm and off we went..
back to central to meet nicholas DIDI and kayfong..
went to kpool to look for them..
sent nicholas DIDI to mrt station..
as he is going for his company's meeting at 10pm..
then, kayfong and i went big s11 for supper..
didnt wanted to eat, but he tempted me..
then walked him to bus stop, accompanied him to wait for bus..
and homed by 11pm..

does 'quite' and 'very' makes a difference ?
i really hope it do makes a difference..

and i really mean difference..
now, every small little things make a difference to me..
and i do treasure them as much as i can..
but still, i wish for the better(:

No comments: