Saturday, March 21, 2009

looks like i have long neck..' tou siao' picture..

met esther at bus stop then went to tabao brunch then to alicia hse again..
i went alicia hse for the 3rd day today..
see ? i am a great friend..
coz i have nothing better to do at home as well..
so went to visit her la..
coz i am worried i will be busy next wk with work and stuff and wouldnt be able to visit her..
but i will try to visit her if i can..
com, tv and chats at her house..
esther and i left her house at 5 plus..
i trained with esther all the way to somerset then back to TPY to meet my mum..
see ? again i am a great friend..
opps! somehow bhb man..
shopped around with mum..
and mum bought me a knee-length pants and paid half for my dress..
treated her KFC dinner..
ntuc to buy tibits and more food stuff..
home by 9pm..

somehow feeling ABIT better..
maybe a few percent?
but i can say, i am still sad..
i've tried telling myself to be strong..
though i know i might not be able to..
but i will try my best..
and, of course thanks my girlfriends for being great listeners..
i really appreciate all your care and concerns..
loves you girls<3

No comments: