Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy 17th Birthday, Shuting MEI!

Before cut(:
After cut(:

was supposed to cut my hair ytd..
but ended up, cutting today..
met esther, she accompanied me to cut my hair..
your may think that i jus cut alittle..
but to me, it really seems alot..
i really miss my long hair, though i still loves my short hair..
most prob going to reborn it next wk, hopefully..
siaotong and beeying came to find us..
had brunch tgt at sumo house..
walked around central, then siaotong and esther went to town..
beeying went home, i went alicia's house..
she was home alone today..
her sis came back at 6 plus, and mum came to fetch me home..
home for dinner, for so finally i had dinner at home..

i really felt so awkward without your presence..

no more phone calls/sms like every other normal day from you ):
so wanted to sms/call you today..
but ended up didnt..
awaiting for your call/sms..
everything now it too late for me ):

No comments: