Monday, March 9, 2009

my whole family is sick..
and i was sick from friday..
it didnt get well on sat..
on sat night, mum brought me to 24-hour clinic at bishan..
$74 and it cost my mum a bomb..
i was real damn sick to even walk..
lying on bed for like almost every minute..
ytd, still not really well..
vomited twice after i had my medicine..
coz it was really damn bitter..
slept early as i am going to NYP to hand in my enrolment forms..
today, woke up early..
but changed the meeting time to 1 hour ltr as kz need to go bank with his mum..
met keesoon and kaizhow at hub..
waited for qinhan to pass keesoon his forms..
then we trained to yio chu kang to meet cheesiang and dinghuang..
hand in the forms, lunch at NYP..
then homed..
as i was really sick, ks sent me home..
i reached home not long, and someone came knocking on my room's door..
which i was thinking my mum, bro wont knock when they want to come in..
and SURPRISE! it was esther..
was shocked but happy..
she brought my herbal tea then we chatted..
thankyou so much, esther!
ya, hopefully i will get well soon and seeyou girls real soon..
thankyou girlfriends for all your concern..
loves you girls..

alicia is hospitalised..
i am so sorry i cant visit you as i am sick though i really wish to go..
but as you girls say, there are many germs..
i felt so bad that i couldnt be there when u were feeling so scared..

alicia, i really hope you recover soon..
and of course, think of the positive side pls..
takecare, loves..

No comments: