Monday, March 30, 2009

woke up at 11am..
prepared, hairstylist called and say her hse aircon's spoiled..
and asked me to change a date for the appt..
but i am ok with fan..
so i went over to her hse at 12pm..
beeying wanted to acc me there..
but she sound so tired so i decided to go myself..
reborn took me 4 hours..
called audrey and asked if she want to acc me to eat at Blk 608..
she say she haven prepare and stuff..
so called esther, and say asked if she have eaten..
she said no, and she haven prepare..
so went over to her house..
waited for her to prepare, ate at her house..
then bused to amk hub, she bought minitoons candies..
i brought it over to her hse before that..
and so she was tempted by it..
she went to work while i went home..

i've managed to cut contacts..
and i hope u will believe..
now that, it has gone deep down..
i've difficulties crawling up..
sorry..

No comments: