Monday, December 15, 2008


work continously from sat till today..
was so damn tired after 3 days of work of 11 hours..
didnt had enough sleep..
but for these 3 days, the sales was good..
ytd, did opening and yirui & co. happen to walk past my shop..
so long since i saw my co mates..
chatted for quite awhile then they left..
was asked to go down to B1 to take order from 4pm till about 830pm..
watched the looney tunes show at 7pm there as there were no customers at all..
and waited for boss (walter sim) to come and clear..
coz the fair at B1 was last day for ytd..
helped to clear and went back to level 3 for closing..
had my dinner only at 1030pm la..

today, worked from 11am again..
yulin Jie came in the afternoon to do stickers..
i gave her disocount la, see! i am good..
and esther came in the evening to look for me..
and i didnt have time to chat with her much as at that time, there were many customers..
sorry esther!
then wanfong came to look for me and bought bubbletea for me la..
thankyou wanfong!
she also accompanied me for like an hour..
thankyou once again..
she is the 2nd person who bought me bubbletea without asking me..
haas! thanks friends :D
and i am off tml again..
its for like so finally la..

& i am so missing my girlfriends..
its like 1 week since i last met all of them..
meetup soon, girlfriends..
takecare & misses!

No comments: