Wednesday, December 17, 2008

slept at 3am today morning..
and was supposed to wake up at 940am..
yuxing morning call me..
but i was really tired la..
and finally force myself to wake up at 945am..
prepared then off to work..
daryl & co. came to find me at my workplace..
only had my brunch at 3pm plus 4pm..
as that was the time there's no customer and i can sit down and eat peacefully..
geraldine and penny came too..
after alicia's work, she came to look for me too..
then lastly, brendan came too..
chatted awhile and he realised i am quite busy..
so before he left, he bought me a can of green tea..
thankyou brendan!
i also saw many familiar faces la..
home straight after work..
and i haven had my dinner..
so went to prepare sausages, crabstick and button mushroom for bbq-ing in the oven..
and u know wad ? i am off again tml :D
meeting my girlfriends for like so finally..

No comments: