Friday, December 12, 2008

WEDNESDAY
went to highlight my hair in the afternoon..
i did reborn my fringe too..
it took me about 3 hours to do everything..
after that, went home prepared and to central to meet kayfong..
its such a damn long time since i saw him..
met for like half an hour..
and smth bad happened, so he rushed off..
then i trained to TPY to meet alicia..
we trained to town tgt, waited for qiaohui then look for beeying at her workplace..
walked to cineleisure to have dinner as alicia and i were damn hungry..
after dinner, walked around again..
coz no where to go..
then back to cineleisure again, acc qiaohui to meet her bf..
and i left 1st, went home myself..
while they waited for beeying for supper with edmund and jamesy at chomp chomp..


worked today and am having off again tml..
such a nice job right.. haas!
today, Melvin (manager) came down and put up all the new products..
by then, the sales wasnt good too..
wanfong and penny came to look for me before and after their movie..
chatted awhile and they left..
alicia came without telling me..
and she bought bubble tea for me..
thankyou! loves!
later in the night, huiru, cheesiang, shaun, pierre and jamesy came..
waited for me to finish work..
accompanied cheesiang to wait for her bus..
and in such a concidence, saw keesoon..
then home after that..
no work tml, but i still have to go there to imform ade the new product..
and will be meeting audrey after that..

No comments: