Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday, Peiying Jie!
met Peiying Jie at TPY interchange at 1pm..
haven had my breakfast and lunch..
bought a cup of bubble tea and drink 1st..
then accompanied her to get her party stuff..
after which, went to look at how big her cake was and if it could fit into her house refrigerator..
it was so damn big that it could not fit..
so didnt collect and will asked my mum to get for her later in the night..
walked back to her house for lunch..
we started to pump the balloons..
then after which in the evening, we decorated her balcony..
the buffet came to set up at around 530pm..
and waited for all my cousins to come..
shared her birthday present with my brother..
buffet for dinner, sang song and camwhore..
then backed home at 10pm..
and today, didnt take picture with Oscar but i did took with Oswyn :D

OswynLimJiaJun (:all the wierd expressions by OscarLimJiaLe :
he seems to be so shy..he got 'MIMI' eyes..Oh NO!blehsblehsblehs!

more photos will be uploaded once my cousin send me..

No comments: