Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MONDAY
esther came to my house to blog as her house com was so called down..
after blogging, had lunch at my house..
waited for me to prepare then off to Toa Payoh..
went to look for esther's mum as she was working there..
bought 2 t-shirts at TPY..
walked around TPY and got nth much to buy..
went back to look for esther's mum shop..
she treated us drinks and food..
after which, bused to keesoon's house..
went and keith was slping at his house..
both his brothers were at home..
ate seaweeds he brought back from korea..
and he passed us our gifts.. thankyou keesoon!
and we kept waking him up..
lastly, before we left, he really woke up..
left at 5pm, esther accompanied me to work at 530pm..
esther bought stickers from me and i gave her 30% discount la..
siaotong, beeying, keith, keesoon, daniel, pierre, aaron and jamesy came to look for me at work..
after work, went to meet alicia and qiaohui, they accompanied me for dinner..
then i went home after that while they went to walk around..


worked full today..
and today there's still ppl who came to look for me..
they are aaron & co, keesoon, qinhan, clara, cheesiang and sockyong..
i am so happy coz there's always so many ppl coming to visit me at my workplace..
thankyou friends!
went to buy mac with weilong and he accompanied me to eat at my pushcart..
thankyou!
nth much about work today too..
and guess wad today ? my mum came as well..
she bought me soya bean with pearl and sushi for my dinner..
thats how sweet of her la..
and i am off tml, most prob going to highlight my hair..

No comments: