Saturday, June 14, 2008

woke up at around 1 today again..
went to see doctor for my jaws..
as it hasnt been well since 1 or 2 months le..
back and had my late brunch again..
have been guai staying home and having late brunch these few days..
my cousin came to my house..
and finally she has pass me the cny photos from her camera..
went to aunt's funeral together..
dinner there, helped out..
waited for my 2 lovely nephews..
played with them and took photo with them too..
at around 10pm, nothing much to do
so walked to mac with cousin..
bought fries, apple pie & coke zero back..
slacked there till 10 plus then home..

dear aunt,
thought i may not be close with you..
but i believe u have done lots of good deeds to those poor b4 u were sick..

you will always be kept in our heart..
4th aunt, R.I.P


OscarLimJiaLe (:
OswynLimJiaJun (:
he is giving a bird face..
They are my love ones <3

No comments: