Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!
woke up at 12noon today..
watched tv for a moment..
and mum knew i am not going out with friends le..
so she asked me to go out with her..
prepared and bused to bugis..
had our late lunch at some sort of restaurant..
then accompanied mum to OG there..
she wanted to get her shoes..
but ended up me getting a pouch and 2 nike bottles from there..
1 is for myself, 1 is for my bro..
went bugis street..
bought a jeans and a top from there..
mum finally got 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of earrings from there too..
at about 6, walked back into bugis junction bought some food..
then took bus back home..

father's day reminds me of everything about my dad :
2 years back, i jus lose my dad so suddenly..
its really life..
life seems to be so unpredictable now..
we have really got to accept it..
but there's always sadness in it..
my dad have always treated me well..
he have always brought us good food..
he believes that a human must eat well..
i am missing the way he used to treat me..
i am wishing for your return..
missing you & you will be remembered in our heart..

No comments: