Saturday, June 7, 2008

met alicia and esther for mac breakfast at kb mac..
then walked to school for art lessons..
art lessons passed very fast..
home after that..
esther came my house for dumplings..
but while waiting, she fell asleep on my bed again..
i dunno why so many of my friends just love my bed so much..
esther, selena and jiahui says my bed is nice.. lols..
was chit chatting in my room..
after eating, she fell asleep again..
while i did my things..
bath then accompanied her to bus stop..
back, prepared then met alicia to town..
finally got ster a present..
THANKS alicia for ur taste..
both of us bought heels too..
saw kaizhow and zihua at fareast too..
zihua went home so kaizhow was with us till 7 plus..
accompanied him to mrt while we went cineleisure..
saw Eesan there too..
walked around then to watch breakdance..
then bused back to amk to meet siaotong for dinner..
i jus dun feel hungry this few days..
so didnt eat..
alicia and siaotong came to my house..
returned alicia her stuff..
they left my house at around 11pm..

you finally replied me after 4 days..
relieved..
we have started to talk again..
i am sorry i have said the wrong things..

No comments: