Saturday, June 21, 2008

slept at 4am in the morning..
and guess wad ? i woke up at 1pm..
these few days, i have been waking up so often during the night..
didnt had a good slp at all..
had my brunch at 3 plus..
used com, did abit of tuition homework..
esther called me at 6pm..
and asked if i could meet her out to central for awhile..
actually mum didnt allow me out today..
but i was home almost the whole day le..
met esther at 7, went central..
helped her to look out for curtains then went popular..
bought bubble tea then back to my house..
had dinner at my house, then we studied..
after that at about 1030pm, i sent her to take cab..
she went to meet her fren..
while i went home, i did revision from about 1 till 330am..
i am quite happy coz i did 3 maths revision..


you claimed that i did smth wrong..
but u jus offline without telling me..
izit my fault or wad ?
hais, i also dunno la..
these few days, i have been unhappy about many things..

Nic, dun feel so bad le..
ytd, i didnt did my part as a jie..
i didnt know wad really happened too..
but i really hope u are alrights now..
anything jus let me know..

No comments: