Saturday, June 21, 2008

met up with my girlfriends at about 2pm..
bused to pasir ris/ tampines..
went to the new opened IKEA..
its my 1st time there though..
nice, big and have got so many things i wanna buy..
had a bite there at the food court..
then cabbed to downtown east..
as siaotong's cousin have got free escape tickets..
took almost every ride there..
i was so happy la..
coz i wasnt tt brave the last time..
had pastamania for dinner at E hub..
then walked to interchange..
sat bus 88 back to amk..
it was a fun day out with my girlfriends before school reopens on monday again..
thanks girlfriends!

thought it was suppose to be a happy day for me..
by the time i reached home..

it turned out like shit..
mum was trying to be unreasonable la..

i am not going to care about wad you says..
coz u are a unreasonable mother..
she is giving trouble to me..

had a big quarrel with her..
i have to cancel my work tml..
felt so bad to manager, coz i cancelled it so last min can..
i am so so angry & pissed with her now!

btw thanks to whyekin for being my listening ear tonight..

thanks alot fren!


No comments: