Monday, March 10, 2008

woke up at 10..
prepared to meet zhaojie MEI to go study..
was abit rush, so jus ate abit of my breakfast before leaving..
the weather was so good for slping today..
studied till about 3 then went to bugis..
got zhaojie MEI a bag for her birthday this year..
have been getting her bag for her birthday since last year..
but this year, she chose it herself!
went round looking for my belated present she owe me last year..
and guess wad ?
she got me a bag too..
coz nothing tempted me at bugis today..
she bought herself the bag tt she bought for me too..
its jus the colour difference..
was still quite early..
so i suggest going to zhaojie's MEI hse..
wanted to go there to study..
but end up using com and chatting with his bro..
mum came to fetch me at 0730pm coz its still raining..

the bag i bought for zhaojie MEI..

was the first to give u your present..
its the one u chosen for urself..
so u better like it, hahas!
i really hope you will like it!
Happy Advance Birthday!

No comments: