Sunday, March 16, 2008

slept at 3am this morning..
and mum woke me up 12pm la..
jus 9 hours of slp but still tired..
finally my cupboard is fixed..
spent time packing it and also my room..
now its much more cleaner and neater..
had my brunch with mum..
and i had been only having 1 to 2 meals a day this holiday..
bath then online, while doing my art..
alicia sent me many nice songs..
THANKS!
upload it in my phone and mp3..
i've got many new songs now.. ((:
dinner with family then back to com again..
tml is school again, i didnt have enough rest..
but no choice, can we turn the time back ?

sometimes it seems good and bad..
but i really dunno wad u are thinking or feeling..
i want to know lots more things about you too..
but how am going to ask you ?
i maybe a outsider to you, but do you care ?
i really want to know about it, pls..

No comments: