Friday, March 21, 2008

met kaizhow to study at Mos Burger..
had my brunch there then continued studying..
left Mos Burger and kaizhow accompanied me home..
he waited for me at my hse downstairs..
while i went up to leave books at home..
then kaizhow accompanied me to orchard first while waiting for siaotong finish her work..
walked around taka and wisma..
then to ps to wait for siaotong..
kaizhow accompanied me for the whole half day..
then he went to join the guys..
THANKS Kaizhow!
so nice of him to accompany me wherever i wan to go..
met siaotong then backed to town..
wisma and taka again..
both of us bought ourselves a top from topshop..
taka to look for my jacket..
but sad to say, end up i didnt get my jacket i wanted for so long..
coz there's so much designs to choose from..
i must really get it real soon..
bused to bugis..
first time i got myself nth from there..
but siaotong got shorts and long pants..
wanted to get a brown shorts but dun have my size..
so end up nvr get lo..
my leg hurts the whole day and till the last moment..
i really cannot stand it so backed to bugis street to get slipper..
then bused back to amk..
meet alicia, beeying and zhiwei..
actually wanted to go home, but siaotong ask me pei her awhile..
so i went along with them to k-pool..
saw kaizhow, ian ghwee, edmund and wayner there..
left with kaizhow, edmund and wayner after awhile..
sorry gf's i didnt accompanied your longer..
was too tired and am working tml full..
nights everyone!

i need comments if this adidas jacket looks nice on me..
thanks!

now i am abit relieved..
but still worried for you..

at least confuse mayb a chance..
but still, hais! dunno la..
hope to receive ur sms tml after u are back..
awaiting..

No comments: