Wednesday, March 19, 2008


2nd day of career seminar!
and guess wad ?
we are having talks about business & management, laws and tourism..
and only business & management so called interest me..
coz if i get the chance to go to a poly..
i would like a course that is related to maths..
but alot of my friends told me tt there is POA la..
so so sad la, coz i dun like POA la..
shall decide which course after i get my results..
not even sure if i can get to a poly la..
the workshop ends earlier today..
sang yiling birthday song and cut cake session..
then continued with chemistry remedial..
ends at about 2 and it started to rain so heavily..
went central, accompanied esther for a haircut..
and i cut my fringe too..
then i bought some fingerfood home to eat..
coz i haven had my lunch..
home at 4..
i can slp very late tonight as i am not turning up for school tml..
coz its a boring talk, though its the last day..
having a 4 long days of holidays..

do you really meant to treat me like tt ?
i really dun understand..
i wish to know the ans..
its already the 3rd day le..
wad should i do ? ask you ? or let it be ?
thinking of you <3

No comments: