Sunday, March 30, 2008

SATURDAY
went work and guess wad, i was late for 15 mins..
but i knew i was working with chris..
and he wouldnt sabo me la..
working at J8 most of the time now..
and J8 is a place where we can always see tv stars..
i saw LINJUNJIE today..
he look handsome in real but not in photos..
he went in to this photoshop and took photos..
well, we went to buy his pic from the shop..
the auntie know chris ( working partner ) quite well..
so sold him 2 jus for the price of 1..
i know esther likes him..
so got her 1 of his picture..
i only had 1 meal for the whole of today..
so ke lian right ? XD
went home right after work..

SUNDAY
woke up at 545am..
went shao mu with family and relatives..
traffic jam for 3 to 4 long hours can..
sat inside my uncle's car for so long..
butt was so pain la..
went to pray for my grandparents..
then back to sin ming road to pray for my greatgrandparents..
sad to say, i dunno my grandfather coz he passed away when i was 17 months old only..
can u believe it ?
we only had our brunch at 4..
so pathetic la, stomach was growling from early in the morning..
esther told me tt if u were to have 1 meal for 1 or 2 days..
the next day u wont feel hungry without meals..
and its really true la..
backed home for nap from 6 till 8..
and everyone in my family is still slping..
no dinner for me..
but i am not hungry this time..

the feeling is still in me..
i really need time..
but i dunno whether can i do it..
still thinking of you..


No comments: