Sunday, December 30, 2007

went alicia's hse as esther wants to get sch u from her..
left after awhile and it started raining cats and dogs..
bus-ed to orchard..
far east wisma taka then wheelock..
esther got a lovely school bag..
wisma and esther bought our favourites again..
famous amos!
but this time, the smell jus didnt tempted me..
TOPSHOP! wanted to get the top from there, but there's no size for me..
sad sad :X
taka for ZARA, esther wanted to get her fren a shirt from there..
but queue was long and i told esther there's a another ZARA outlet at wheelock..
and she got a shirt from there for her work fren..
but it cost her alot..
took train to bishan, bought new bottles for school..
esther's one was adidas & got a nike one for myself..
at least i bought smth for myself..
treated esther bubble tea then walked to her workplace..
pass her fren the shirt and left..
bus-ed to her hse, shared dinner..
went there to get the clothes we chose ytd..
after tt, siaotong came too..
we left at about 1030pm..
accompanied st to walk to nearer her hse..
but still thanks for accompaning me to wait for my bus..

ESTHER with her nice dress ((:
Zen Stone Plus !

No comments: