Sunday, December 2, 2007

my mum drove my bro to NAFA today..
as he need to reach there by 1130..
coz he's having a performance as he got the highest marks for his grading..
then after tt, my mum and i walked to bugis street..
my mum bought a watch for herself and me..
she also bought a shirt from there..
while i also bought myself one shirt..
then walked to sim lim square, went there to see the price for mp3..
coz both esther and i are gg to buy it after we got our pay.. (:
then at about 115, we walked to NAFA for the small concert..
and it ends at 4..
went to the nearby vegeterian restaurant..
was so so hungry as we haven had our lunch..
then mum drove us back home..
as she needa go my cousins grandma hse to do her work stuff..
reached home and was so tired..
slept for about 2 hours..
woke up and had steamboat for dinner..

No comments: