Tuesday, December 25, 2007

slept at about 0530am this morning..
and woke up at about 1215pm..
jus dunno why i cant slp la..
prepared then off to siaotong's hse to get the bursary form from her..
then walked to esther's hse to get my magazine tt i bought ytd..
slacked awhile then walked to bus stop myself to meet nicholas DIDI..
he accompanied me to thomson plaza to have my brunch..
by then, it was already 0330pm..
after eating, walked around the whole of thomsom plaza..
getting bored so sat down, chatted and slacked..
nicholas DIDI accompanied me to slack till about 6 plus 7..
then off i went to serangoon for my BBQ at cousin's hse..
was the last few to reach la..
but nvm, there's still many people there..
thought that it will be boring..
but no, there was spray around..
got myself so dirty la.. but its still fun..
then my cousin gave me a small box of chocolate as christmas gift..
THANKS yulin jiejie!
needa work tml le..
after 5 days of rest, i jus dun have the feeling to work anymore le..
but sad to say, i am still left with 2 days..

No comments: