Saturday, December 1, 2007

My working place (:

THURSDAY
went work with nicholas DIDI..
coz he is working at expo and i am working at whitesands..
till night time, i was serving a customer..
and was about to close my booth le..
saw siying in front of my booth la..
chatted awhile then she left and went back to her chalet..
then after awhile, nicholas DIDI stood in front of my booth..
i was so shocked again la..
he waited till i finished work..
then we bus-ed back to amk..
went big s11 to have our late late dinner..
saw eugene working..
chatted with him..
actually wanna walk home de..
but he ask me to accompanied him to take bus..

FRIDAY
bus-ed to work today alone..
was my last day of work with adelina..
yups! she is gg shaw house to work..
yet i am still working at whitesands..
saw timmy and qixuan..
chatted awhile..
and he disturbed me saying : hey! take photo la..
coz tt time when is working..
esther took photo with him and post on blog..
and he says so pai sei la..
he left and i continued working..
bus-ed back to amk and home..

No comments: