Sunday, December 23, 2007

bus-ed to whitesands coz esther wans to get siaotong a casio watch..
and i've got discount at citychain..
but when we reach there, esther didnt find any nice one there..
and she ended up buying it from other shop..
chatted awhile with eugene coz he's working there today..
then left for orchard..
walked to wisma looking for esther and siaotong's christmas present..
and finally i've got a tommygirl perfume for siaotong..
saw huang biren outside taka..
my 1st time seeing her in real life.. so pretty!
then went in to get my mum's guess wallet, a christmas present for her..
i shared it with my bro..
hope my mum really likes it!
esther and siaotong shared to get me guess wallet..
THANKS esther and siaotong for the present!
i jus love it so much! (((((:
on our way to espirit, saw zheng lao shi..
i was far too happy when i see him coz its since so long i see him le..
he is so handsome la.. my shuai ge.. :X
esther found a belt she like it so much there..
so i get that for her christmas present..
and its really a nice espirit belt i can say..
then to cineleisure for japanese dinner..
after dinner, took train back to yck to meet siaotong..
walked to her hse..
exchange presents and we are so happy!!!
then siaotong accompanied us down..
she still accompanied me to wait for my bus..
THANKS siaotong!
reached home at 11..
showed my mum the wallet we've bought for her..
and she is happy too ((((((=

guess wallet my bro and i got for my mum..
THANKS esther and siaotong again ((:
mum and i have got the same wallet.. isnt it cool ?? its jus a diff size..
our christmas presents (((((:they are always the BEST..

No comments: