Sunday, March 28, 2010

wednesday, was so called my first day at home during holidays..
woke up, cooked maggie mee for my lunch..
then rest, used com for the whole day..
used for 12 hours, till my mum is back with dinner..
back to com again..
just a normal day at home..

thursday, met nicholas DIDI at hub..
trained to town, had sakae sushi tea buffet..
nicholas DIDI is my buddy for sakae sushi buffet always..
we've been there together for like 5 times already..
after that, walked to plaza singapura daiso..
i bought 5 items from there again..
then slacked outside ps, then took 162 1 big round then back to amk..
slacked again, coz we got no plans..
we went back at 10pm..
dear came and send me home before heading for supper..


friday, was supposed to go ehub to get our couple tee..
but due to my tiredness and laziness..
we met at amk for lunch..
then watched 'kidnapper', the movie was kinda scary..
coz of the disgusting acts..
back home after movie..
prepared and went to grandfather brother's son wedding..

saturday and today, last min work from pauline..
worked with zhaojie at plaza singapura..
gave out flyers outside ps..
only kayfong came and find me, thanks (:
these 2 days of work, was real tiring..
we had to carry 4k of flyers on both days la..
whole body aching, tired!
on the 2nd day, cabbed to zhaojie hse..
then over to thomsom, acc them to go eat..
then kayfong drove me home after tt..

No comments: