Sunday, March 14, 2010

monday, stayed at home..
yulin cousin came and accompanied me..
coz there's workers coming to install cabinet..
then yulin cousin and i went to tabao lunch back..
waited for them to finish their work and mum to be back..
prepared then off to 5th aunt's house..
waited for all of them to be done..
paya lebar for porridege buffet..
coz it was 5th aunt's advance birthday so she treated us there..
then homed after dinner..

tuesday, the workers came early to continue work..
while i prepared and bused to bishan to meet kayfong brother..
had lunch at his house nearby coffeeshop..
then went to slacked..
waited time for my work to start..
started work at 5 and ended at 9 plus..
and boss gave me my feb pay, which is only for 1 day..
coz for the whole of feb i only worked for 1 day..
dear came and fetch me home from work..

wednesday, met my dearest boy..
trained to town, had my late lunch at fareast..
shopped around but didnt buy anything..
then went ion, wisma then taka..
dear bought a top from topman using his $10 voucher..
i nvr fail to buy something when i am out..
i bought a top from cotton on..
walked to plaza singapura, as i needed to get smth from daiso..
bought 4 items from daiso for my house uses..
the settled our dinner at The Cathay's Ashton..
went Ben & Jerry to find eelin and happen to see dear's friends..
and waited for like 45 mins to have our dinner..
back to amk to meet alicia, they accompanied me to buy my things..
walked around hub, then slacked at void deck..
dear sent me back home..


for the past 4 days have been working at IT fair at suntec..
work overall was kinda alright, coz we were just flyers distributors..
didnt have enough sleep every night and was kinda tired..
but i enjoyed myself working with alicia very much..
we kept having our own self breaks..
we were at level 6, but we nvr fail to go down level everyday..
lunch breaks together with siaotong and co..
and nvr fail to wait for them every night after work..
and finally the 4 days have came to an end..
its rest time for all of us..
and thanks to those friends who came and look for me..

No comments: