Tuesday, March 23, 2010

sunday, mum workers came to take my cupboard away..
stayed home the whole day..
and spent my whole afternoon fixing my table..
fix until whole hand damn pain..
packed my whole room and is now neater..
finally had home cook food today..
nothing much but just a whole day home..

monday, was supposed to stay home..
had ytd night dinner for lunch..
prepared then bused to amk..
met dear, he accompanied me to buy the mini cupboard..
then alicia came to meet us..
bought cpl food and koi bubble tea..
over to void deck to slack..
last min, alicia say wan come my house..
took 76 with dear, he went work..
then alicia came my house..
called edmund and he came visit my house..
then we went downstairs to slack..
they left at 7pm, i went back home..
waited for mum's call then went dinner together..

today, woke up at 740am just to check my results..
was so damn freaking happy..
no D this semester and instead a higher GPA..
and i must work double hard next sem..
back to slp till 12 plus..
prepared then to bishan to meet kayfong for brunch..
then slacked all the way till my work time..
dear came to fetch me from work..
yay! he suprised me with a pooh balloon after work..
dear sent me home..

No comments: