Saturday, March 20, 2010

friday, went out with dear and his cousins..
usual plan was to cycle at pasir ris..
but due to bad weather again..
we went town for movie..
watched 'being human', a funny and touching show..
after movie, walk to heeren..
dinner at The Cathay's Aston..
aftermath, walk back to somerset..
wenwen met her friend, while dear and i went OYP to find esther..
then back to meet them then train back together..


today, dear went for his haircut in the morning..
back home to prepare then we met..
mac for our brunch at amk before heading bugis..
my first time not buying anything when i am at bugis..
only get a box to store my things..
then back home at 430pm..
thanks dear for the company there to search for my things (:
back home, waited for all my furniture to be here..
yulin cousin came to my house..
then went dinner and headed to tampines ikea..
bought my room's table, table lamp and curtain..
i want to go ikea again to get more stuffs..
sent cousin home, then back home at 12am..


No comments: