Tuesday, September 1, 2009

went back to Mayflower Sec ytd with my classmates and as well as sec 5NA..
so great so see our teachers still in Mayflower..
but sad to say, our art teacher Mr Tan wasnt in school anymore..
and now he is a vice principal..
he wouldnt have to sit down and draw again, lols!
we had fried fish beehoon outside school..
definitely miss it..
went esther's hse void deck, studied with alicia..
but before we start to study, we will definitely have our hearttalks..
study for like an hour, 3pm and we left amk..
esther and alicia went for their exams..
i went amk to meet dear..
he accompanied me to drive thru mac to study..
6pm, went to hub, accompanied him to meet xian..
he passed me my birthday present..
and he was so worried i wouldnt like it..
Dun worry, xian! i loves the present (:
then dear left us, nicholas DIDI and i bused to bishan, waited for alicia..
met kayfong, they all accompanied me to return key then slacked awhile then home..
nicholas DIDI walk me till my hse downstairs, thanks DIDI (:

finally i get to see nicholas DIDI!
meet up soon yeah ?

No comments: