Saturday, September 19, 2009

thursday, met up with dear..
had lunch at amk hub food court..
trained to cityhall, funan IT mall to service our laptop..
after that, went town to shopped around..
ion, wisma and then taka..
went to find siaotong and beeying at their workplace..
after awhile, left and back to amk..
visited alicia at her house..
esther was there and all her MDIS friends came aftermath..
left about 8plus..
packed food home for mum and myself..
dear sent me home..

ytd, met dear and her accompanied me to UOB..
helped mum to deposit money then dear went work..
i bought KOI cafe bubble tea to alicia house..
left her house at 6 plus..
trained to town, fareast for interview..
wisma then taka to find siaotong, beeying and qinhan..
and i couldnt found any one to accompany me for dinner..
so decided to tabao food home..
home at 9pm..

today, met dear and accompany him to funan IT mall to collect his laptop..
and my laptop can only be collected after 1 or 2 weeks..
so sad for me..
trained back to bishan, met kayfong there..
dined at pastamania..
and i bought a top from cotton on..
then to his house, and he taught us to put games in iTouch..
after that, back to amk..
accompanied kayfong to buy his cargo pants..
i bought my iTouch charger..
and dear left for work..
home aftermath..
waited for mum to come home..
pasir ris interchange to fetch brother home..
he booked out today and will be booking in on monday..
finally saw my botak brother (:
dinner then homed..

No comments: