Thursday, September 3, 2009

had html paper ytd..
the paper to me was alright..
hopefuly i can get a pass..
after paper, my class celebrated jiayin's and my birthday in advance for us..
they bought us a cake..
thanks MIT0907 (:
walked over to library to meet alicia, her friends came too..
studied awhile, then homed..



Happy 18th Birthday to ME!


sad to say, its my 18th birthday and i am still having my last paper..
had my last paper from 4 to 6pm before its really holiday for us..
was supposed to finish my paper at 6pm, but i came out at 5pm..
coz i didnt really know how to do the paper..
i was very happy and touched before the paper, kayfong brother and beeying actually called me when they were in malaysia to wish me Happy Birthday..
i was damn and happy and delighted..
after paper, dear came to school to fetch me..
trained to town, met girlfriends and walked to Hard Rock Cafe..
my dear actually ordered an ice cream cake and reserved tables there..
dine at Hard Rock Cafe, and there were 5 people including me whose birthday falls on today..
the most embarass thing i have to do was to stand on the chair on the stage, and asked everyone there to sing me a birthday song..
i was like so damn ps la..
and i was also shivering like hell..
after that, walked around, went wisma and bought the 'Cheer Up' tee..
esther and siaotong went home..
we went hub to meet chonghao and qinhan..
bused to bishan, went prawning..
keithlin came after that, the guys prawn..
alicia and i sat there and slack and chill..
homed at 2am..



thanks everyone for the wishes and presents.. thanks dear and girlfriends for the wishes, surprises, presents and lastly, the celebration today (: thanks all so much for everything, i really enjoyed my 18th birthday! Best Birthday ever! loves all :D

No comments: