Sunday, September 13, 2009

stayed at home the whole day ytd..
packed my room and clear some of my things..
went central with mum for dinner..
helped brother buy his army things..
and also packed food home for brother..

today, met kayfong brother and accompanied him to buy his bag..
yay! he finally passed me my silicon cover for my iTouch..
thanks brother (:
then to queensway and he bought his shoes..
went town aftermath..
wheelock, ion, taka and wisma..
kayfong brother bought shirts..
today is really his shopping day..
make me so envy, coz i also wan to shop but i've got no money :(
wisma, went to find connie and stephenie at their workplace..
kayfong brother went home, i took bus to bugis to meet family and relatives..
nuoya buffet, chatted with my cousins and aunts..
home aftermath..
saw mike cousin and my 2 handsome nephews..
mum chatted with cousin awhile then left..
home at 930pm..

No comments: